Professional, efficient and
1000L double-cylinder lifting emulsifier
The machine is composed of large vane mixer used for mixing materials of high viscosity and small strong cutting type homogenizing mixer for high speed mixing. Scrapers are provided around vanes of the mixer. The materials sticking to boiler wall can be effectively eliminated by the scrapers so as to realize sufficient blending of materials. Under the cutting, pressing and folding functions by two sets of reverse mixers, the scraped treatment fluids are mixed and will flow downwards to the position below the vessel where the homogenizing mixer can carry out pretreatment. High-shear dispersion and emulsification is to distribute one phase or more to another continuous phase in a highly-efficient, rapid and even way. Generally, the phases are mutually indissoluble. The materials will be processed in the narrow space between stator and rotor by high tangential speed and strong energy of motion respectively produced by fast-turning rotor and high frequency mechanical effect. By the operation of intensive shearing, centrifugal extruding, liquid layer attrition, impacting and breaking, and even turbulence, the materials of mutually indissoluble solid phase, liquid phase and gas phase will be refined, dispersed and emulsified instantly with the help of mature technology and proper amount of additive. After high frequency reciprocating circulation, products of stable quality are achieved. As shown in the above, the homogenizing mixer and vane mixer complement each other with their
Other features of the machine
1. For materials of super high viscosity (above 50,000C.P.S), Tianfu r e c o m m e n d s t h e u s e o f corresponding high viscosity emulsifying homogenizer.
2. Raw materials can be directly sucked into the groove by the machine.
3. The machine is provided with vacuum, hydraulic pressure, heating, cooling and other functions.
4. Emulsifying, blending and dispersion can be completed within a short period of time.
5. Slow speed blade type blending and high speed homogenizingsystems are provided with frequency conversion control.
6. Users can select pushbutton control or PLC touch screen system.
7. Parts that contact materials are made of stainless steel SS316L. The whole equipment conforms to GMP standard.
8. Blending is carried out under vacuum to effectively ensure the emulsifying effect.
9. The equipment is provided with the CIP cleaning device, which can conveniently use the self-contained CIP cleaning system of users to clean the equipment.